Files are very important i.e. because they hold the information. Previously, the information was stored in papers. Later new technologies were invented which gave birth to new ideas, included storing information in most secured and easy way (files). The different format files were introduced and replaced papers to maintain the similar types of information in a single format file.
Software are basically used to create these files with different extensions. Extensions are the identities of files. Few files are applications supporting files like .pst, .dll, .accdb etc. The information after processing is stored in particular file and that is known as data. Hence if the files are lost then it could create problem. The files might contain important information from the user’s point of view or from application’s aspects.
Some files supports application by keeping their information. If files are deleted then there might be data loss and also you will be confronted with not responding applications. Outlook is the tool that supports emailing and is used on client side. The file that keeps all the data of Outlook is named as PST file. If in any case this PST file is deleted or lost then the Outlook will not respond as all the attributes are stored in that .pst files.
At instances you may face the deletion/loss of PST files which will make your Outlook useless. When file is deleted then all the attributers from it like Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, and Contacts etc will be out of your reach. After this happening, you either start collecting the new data or opt for the new installation and configuration of Outlook.
Now, if you want to recover the Outlook’s data then you must recuperate the Outlook PST file. This recovery is very easy just as other files retrieval from “Recycle Bin” after deletion. But for this you need to use recovery tool. You know about the normal process of restoring the files. If files are deleted from hard disk then it can be restored from Recycle Bin using restore option. If lost then can be brought back by using updated backup (which almost fails as creation of backup cannot be performed on regular basis but loss can take place anytime).
Hence, if you have lost the password protected file or deleted the file from hard disk, Recycle Bin, etc then you can opt for recovery. Just use the PST recovery software as mentioned above. There are lot more scenarios that result in deletion or loss of file from your system storage devices.
- Sometimes your PST file may get deleted even if its working properly and this could be due to installation of third party tool in the system like antivirus
- Formatting the hard disk will erase all the data within few minutes and all the files including PST will be deleted
- Interruption occurrence while transferring the file may result in deletion
These were worst cases that can happen. Deletion or loss, you can face either of them if files are not handled with care. After your PST files is deleted/lost by following any of these scenarios then there is no way to bring it back other than approaching for recovery. So in order to get files recovery tool you can use the link given here http://www.recoverpst.net/password-protected-file.html.
If you are using the mentioned software then recovery is for sure. Apart from downloading and launching the software you need to do nothing. The software will extract all the lost or deleted files from the hard disk. Configure the Outlook using recovered .pst files then you will be getting all the mailbox items as they were before loss.
Memory cards are the mass storage devices that are frequently used amongst the electronic gadgets like mobile devices, digital camcorders, video recorders, MP3 players, compact digital cameras, etc. There are various types of mass storage devices like CF cards, SD, XD, MMC, flash memory cards, memory sticks, XQD, etc.
Have you deleted any data like audio or video files from memory cards specifically CF cards and having problem in restoring the data files? Then go through this content that will help you know how to restore data from CF cards. Assume that you connected a Kingston CF card of your digicam on Mac system to transfer all the content stored on that data card. After connecting the CF card there was a message stating a error message, “The memory card is not formatted. Do you want to format it?” But Without noticing the content of the dialogue box you clicked option ‘Yes’. Thus the card was formatted erasing all the data stored on the card. Hence you went through loss of precious data. In fact, your data is still present on the card but the operating system is not able to track the files. This is because the pointer values of all the data files will be removed and thus even though the data still present on the card memory, it is made invisible. In such instance to retrieve those formatted data from CF card most important precaution to be followed is not to use the formatted CF card to store any new data. After this, make use the best recovery software that could help you to recover lost data from memory cards. The other situations that lead to data loss are:
- Unintentional deletion of data on camera – While viewing all the content on the camera, you may sometimes take option to delete any unwanted data from the memory card of camera. In the process, if you accidentally select delete all option, then you will lose all the data from the CF card memory thus leading to data loss.
- Deleting any data from the card on system – When you access the CF card data files by connecting it on the system through card reader, if you delete any data the data will be completely deleted such there won’t be any option to restore it back. Hence unintentional deletion of any important will be lost completely lost. The reason behind this is that the deleted data from memory card will bypass Windows Recycle Bin / Mac Trash folders.
- Data transfer – While transferring data files like audios from CF card to any other storage devices on system, check for proper connectivity between the devices. Else improper connectivity will cause file corruption or inaccessibility to the data files on the CF card.
- Virus attack – If the memory cards are invaded by any virus then the data files stored on that card will result in file corruption and hence inaccessibility to the data files. Hence resulting in loss of data.
- Power supply – Power supply acts a main role while using electronic devices. For instance if you make use of your camera with insufficient power supply then the data that you capture on that camera will be corrupt. And while using the card on system if there are continuous power surge to the system then also, the data on the card may get corrupt and thus data inaccessibility.
To handle all such cases that lead to data loss make use of this recovery utility, http://www.flashcardrecoverysoftware.com/compact-flash-recovery-mac.html. This will effectively perform compact flash card recovery on Mac system. And to recover audio files from Kingston CF card make use of this utility, http://www.flashcardrecoverysoftware.com/recover-lost-audio-files-from-kingston-cf-card.html. Here are few of the software features mentioned:
- Pertains powerful scan process that completely restores all the lost data from CF cards
- Can recover all media files from different types of memory devices like SD, MMC, XD memory cards
- Effectively restores most of the audio and other media file types like MP3, WMA, M4A, AIFF, JPG, MPEG, MP$, PNG, etc.
- You can also recover deleted data files on various Windows and Mac systems.
To know more about the recovery process visit the links and if you wish to use the software, download it from any of the sites mentioned over here.
I am in need of a software program that could retain data from my Western digital hard disk. The data files from my PC after partitioning my drive in dell pc. Is there any available key to raise the data from the dead?
I used a partition magic utility program to format my Seagate internal hard drive. Previously I was using fat file system in my windows XP and now after using that tool the file system has changed to ntfs file system. Now I need a particular file which is wiped during partition…
My hard drive shows read/ write error message while accessing the drive volume. Actually it’s old SATA type hard drive. Can the datas be revived using hard disk partition recovery?
At this moment in time deleting partition and regaining them has become one of the frequent situations in the tech world. Presently there are many file recovery software available in the internet market that can raise the data alive from the deadly grave yard even from worst cases of partition. Unfortunately it’s not assured that data recovery is hundred percent potential because the output is based on the internal memory structure after partition and how much of it are reused.
In fact when a data is saved in a drive which can be cracked into two halves one is the actual data storage in a memory location the other one is pointer to that particular information location which acts a map for the operating system. If the drive is partitioned only the pointer location to the data is reset where there are good chances of data still available in the hard drive storage area. Any resurrect tool will recreate the broken pointer which ultimately helps in gaining access to that file but it must possess the potential to do this action and also should recover lost ntfs partition. Picking a good recovery tool is not a tough task.
Using Third Party Tool for Partition:
The third party software works in the same way as manual partitioning. The only difference is that they use automated software programs for complicated task and to comfort the naïve user. The hard drives which are simply partitioned or resized can be restored with the help of a powerful tool but in case if the hard disk storage is shredded or defragmented then it is highly difficult and expense because the after a disk shredding process or a defragmentation process the hard drive memory index and hash tables are reinitialized to it it’s start or the memory location are replaced with junk values to provide safety.
What are read/write errors?
The volumes of the storage devices which are highly used for its mobility and portability can be accessed easily though almost many times by the user. But there are certain times where the storing and retrieving of files needs a halt. And the read / write are the result of it. Since it’s a storage device any type of file can be stored it depends on the device using the drives usage. Sometimes the files inside the flash drive are inaccessible or it may show an error because of the fact that the drive has reached its maximum limit. That is the datas may be inserted or extracted has reached its maximum limit for read / write. Since the NAND circuits inside the drives have reached its maximum read/write cycle which will be difficult for OS to read beyond the error message. If this situation is reached it will be better option for going for restore option. Where there are only certain tools that provide options for these scenarios. A tool with such quality is given below.
There are a few High-quality reasons that support this data recovery tool are.
- Ø Vastly Independent of the type storage devices as it can be used in memory cards and other storage devices too such as pen drives, fire wire drives and so on.
- Ø Pen-ultimate revival tool even for data that are affected by strong virus’s that affects boot sectors and MBR. It skips the virus file and recovers only the highly needed datas.
- Ø Packed with a select and recover option for the user which helps to recover only the highly needed datas .which in return saves time
- Ø Exploits an optimized search and recover algorithm that scan and deliver files swiftly which is not mostly found in others
- Ø Almost prominent in recovering data from lost and formatted volumes of the storage device.
The trial version from net but it’s highly recommended to use the windows pro version of it to enjoy fruitful harvest.
Is there any way to recover damaged external hard drive?
Though, external hard disk recovery is complicated process but if done with effort and by the leading service providers that to make it transparent is as easy as cake walk. The very first thing is don’t count or rely on only one media but try to make several copies and in numerous media like CDs, DVDs, External disk, online server and hard disk etc (not possible all the time). A hard disk came to us which was dead, it means that it was not in the state of mounting. Unfortunately, the user was demanding for those files which were important to him from his dead drive and we will show you how it was solved. If these are a problem in the hardware then there will be certain kind of noise from that particular portion where the drive is installed.
The system comes with memory that is available with several models and with a wide range of memory spaces and devices. Firstly don’t try to operate off the shelf to recover file from using untrust worthy software. There are overwhelming choices of software that assures for external hard disk drive crash file recovery. Therefore if your hard disk is making that clung sound while clicking then there is very uncommon thing and in this there is not use of recovery software tool. The suggestion for not using the recovery software is because the problem which you are facing is hardware problem.
Though the task is difficult you need to take help of the experts. Or either you can use the other solutions to save your data like previously the back up was the method which was explained to keep the data safe. Defragmenting the hard drive is the best method to be taken and the most adopted method to avoid additional damage to the tools. But all these methods are just opposite to the method of recovery.
Lets see what else is there that can bother you for your data. The very first thing that you need to take care off is of virus attack. If there is absence of antivirus in the system then there will be open gate for the viruses. The virus attack is the biggest reason of data loss or file loss from the external hard disk. If you have external hard disk and you are inserting the hard disk to unreliable sources then there will be loss of data. Abrupt shutdown of a system when the transferring of data is in process then can result in deletion of files. If corruption caused in the header section of the hard disk then also there will be complete data loss.Visit http://www.externalharddrivefilerecovery.com/corrupted.html to find missing files from corrupted external HDD.
These were the few reasons that can result in complete deletion of files from your external hard disk. Here I will show you one easy method that will bring your data back from your external hard disk. Usage of recovery software will recover the data from your external hard disk and this is only the best method to recover the files.
Keep a keen eye on what is explained below. The use of the recovery software will make easy the steps of recovery and you won’t be finding any of the difficulty. After using the software you will be asked to save the session. Save that particular session and then you will have a chance to recover the files at any times. You can get the trial version and more information about the software by clicking the link mentioned here
Is your an Outlook freeze or stop responding? Then no need to worry you are not alone, many Outlook users are faces this problem. This situation occurs when your Outlook PST file gets damaged. If the PST file of Outlook gets damaged or corrupted because of any reason, then it means you are at a stage where you have to face a huge data loss. Because, PST file or data file of Outlook 2010 stores emails, folders, notes, contacts, tasks, calendar items, etc. Since Outlook uses a single PST file to store all emails and other Outlook attributes in case if it gets corrupt, then Microsoft Outlook freezes by making all the Outlook data inaccessible. To solve this problem, industry experts have designed a tool name as inbox repair tool.
PST corruption is a grave situation because it not only restricts you from sending / receiving mails but leads to complete profile inaccessibility. Such situations can prove disastrous to your work and may even result in huge financial loss. Inaccessible Outlook account displays several error messages while attempting to open it such as “xyz PST file could not be accessed” or “Cyclic redundancy check – the file abc.pst could not be found.” and “Outlook needs to close as it has encountered an error” To solve this issue make use inbox repair tool and to repair damage PST file.
Many factors are there which causes damage to Outlook PST file, have a look on some of them:
- Improper Outlook termination while accessing PST file results in a damage PST file and it cause huge data loss to the users. Because this damage will freezes the Outlook profile of the user, therefore the mails and other Outlook attributes cannot be accessed. In this critical situation only inbox repair tool can help you to fix corrupt Outlook PST file with ease.
- PST file oversize is another big reason which damage the PST file. As users store & sends emails with large attachments such as zip or rar format, which in turn will increase the size of PST file. Storing huge amount of data on PST fie without bothering about its size limits ends with PST file corruption. If you want get over from this situation, then go ahead and use inbox repair tool to repair corrupt PST file.
- Virus attack on the system is very common. Usually users take this lightly and avoid it, which in turn corrupts their PST file. In order to cope up from this situation use inbox repair tool to repair your severely corrupted PST file.
Microsoft Outlook provides a tool called as scanpst.exe to fix corrupt PST file. But sometimes this tool causes further damage to the PST file, as it has certain limitations and it deletes the contents which are difficult to process. That’s why, it is always advised by experts to use a professional tool to repair PST file. To tackle this PST corruption problem inbox repair tool is the best option. This utility is designed with simple user interface, so that even a nontechnical person can repair their PST file. With this tool you can repair severely corrupted PST files in an easy way.
This tool repairs corrupt PST files to recover not just emails but also the entire Outlook components like contacts, calendar, journals, tasks, notes, attachments, , personal folders, sent items etc. From here you can try trial version of this tool, trial version helps you in estimating the software performance. If you find its results as satisfactory then you can get its licensed version.
Precautions which are useful to avoid PST file corruption
- Use reliable power source to avoid abrupt shutdown of a system and indeed this will save your PST from corruption.
- Creating backup of important Outlook data, which help you at the time of PST corruption.
- Install antivirus program in your system, and update it regularly after span of time.
- Don’t share PST file over unauthorized network.
Have you lost all your precious image files stored in the memory card by accidentally formatting memory card on computer? Later you realized that you don’t have backup of the data lost from memory card. By the time you were able to realize your mistake it was too late as all the data was gone. After losing data you must be worried and thinking that it is impossible to recover data from formatted memory card. However this is not the case, it is possible to restore picture files by using good recovery software for memory card. There are many recovery tools which are highly reviewed by industry experts having experiencing in designing recovery utilities. Photo recovery software for memory card is one such tool which can recover all your photos from formatted memory card easily in few mouse clicks.
Now let us see what exactly memory card is??
A memory card is a small sized data storage device which uses flash memory to store variety of information like photos, audios, videos, documents, etc. Based on the demand of using memory cards, it is manufactured by various well known companies such as ScanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, Lexar and many more. Memory cards are so portable and handy use that you can carry it along with you from one place to another.
These memory cards are used in variety of electronic gadgets like computers, laptops, digital cameras, MP3 players, mobiles phones, etc. However, it provides various advanced features even these memory cards are prone to data loss which may be because of variable factors.
Scenarios in which you lose your photos from memory card are:
- Deletion of pictures from memory card by the use of “Delete All” option in digital camera results in loss of all the stored photos.
- Memory cards have limited number of read or write cycles to be performed on it. So if you use memory card for long period then your stored files may get corrupted making the files unreadable leading to data loss.
- Same memory card used in various digital cameras or other portable devices may lead to corruption which results in inaccessibility of data causing loss of data.
- In case power outages occur when memory card is connected to your computer, then the memory card can be corrupted thereby making the stored files inaccessible resulting in data loss.
- Files deleted from any memory card or any other removable storage device on computer will bypass Recycle Bin or Trash and may lose your data forever.
Protective measures to be followed:
- Use good antivirus software to protect your computer from malware or virus attack.
- Always make use of strong power source in the computer to avoid unexpected system termination.
- Maintain backup of all the important files and folders.
- Eject memory card from the computer by using “safe remove” wizard.
- Stop using memory card device from which you have lost files to avoid overwriting of original data.
Even after following all these required protective steps still if you face data loss problem then only recovery software can help you to get back your lost data. Through the use of this memory card recovery software you can solve all your data loss problems because it uses powerful scanning engine to identify file types and retrieves more than 300 file types based on their unique file signature search. This software provides all the required file recovery modules that help the user to recover lost or deleted files with complete folder hierarchy. The software manual of this recovery software is user interactive and it guides you to retrieve all your files without facing any difficulty.
Get the demo version of photo recovery software for memory card and install the tool on the hard disk of your system. Once the software is installed simply by double clicking on the desktop icon you can run the application and choose suitable recovery option that you face while using the application. When you are done with the recovery process you can evaluate the recovery results and if you are pleased with the outcomes of the tool you can purchase the complete software from online.
Zip files are simply the compressed file format of the files widely used during file transfer over network. On account of compression the size of the file reduces and becomes easy to store in less storage area. There are numerous means of file compression and Zip file is one among the most commonly used format.
What’s the requirement of file compression?
When the memory of hard drive is filled about 90% with numerous data files and having very less space, if you need to save any large file now then it is extremely hard. Considering that the file size is large it can’t be saved in the given less space of the hard drive. In order to store it you have to delete few files on the hard disk so that the file may be stored. But you have stored all important data on the drive thus you are unable to delete any of the files. In this case the most suitable choice is to compress the larger sized file into Zip file so that the file size reduces and could be easily stored in given less space.
During data transfer of various files over network, sending all those files separately is a tedious and time-consuming job. If you decide to compress those files into single zip file then you can easily transfer the files at the single shot.
So compressing the files reduces more work and also greatly works well in encryption of files during file transfer. But times compression of files could also lead to corruption due to incomplete process or virus attack during the process.
The different reasons that lead to corruption of files are –
- Incomplete compression of files: Compression of big sized files into Zip file might sometimes lead to file corruption or file damage because of occurrence of any errors
- Virus attack: In the event the system hard drive containing numerous of files becomes a victim of virus then most of the files stored around the drive will become corrupt such as zip files present on them.
- Improper download of files: Downloading of any zip files or mp4 files from online should be carried out completely. If the download process is interrupted as a consequence of sudden power surge to the system or failure of the internet connection it’ll definitely cause corruption to the files.
In all the situations of data loss due to file corruption in order to repair the damaged zip file apply Zip archive repair utility. And in case you have mp4 file corruption it’s recommended to utilize mp4 file repair software. There are several such utilities to repair invalid zip file and to repair corrupt WinZip file and also for mp4 file repair. The damaged or corrupt zip files and mp4 files may be retrieved back completely with these repair tools.
The advantageous popular features of the repair tool are:
- Repairs files which can be damaged or invalid as a consequence of virus attack and CRC errors.
- Repairs the files that are showing the error “Cannot open file: It doesn’t look like valid archive”
- Repairs each of the corrupt files of different file formats including .zip, .zipx, etc
- Easily helps you to fix files that are corrupt because of interruptions during download or transfer of files.
- Repairs media files like mp4, mp3, and most of the file types of data.
If you are facing trouble in extracting data from corrupt zip file then here is the actual solution. You can make use of this repair utility in extracting your data files from any of the corrupt zip files. Click this link to download the demo form of the zip file repair software. And later on you can go for complete software utility.
Ever thought about after the computer is running really slow at some occasion? Somewhere almost all of the instance, it occurs when the computer isn’t saving the files in the efficient way. Because the computer hard drive era, the files stored regarding the hard disk will spread all through the whole hard disk drive data. Furthermore, it’s going to modify the speed of the PC also. Despite the fact that, if you happen to noticed your Windows 7 computer is taken long to react you don’t need to be troubled. Mainly because it happened on account of fragmentation of storage space for the hard drive and fortunately you will find lot of tools to extract readily available kinds of circumstances. Defrag Drive is really a strong tool which lets you perform hard disk drive defrag drive operation all-around hand.
Exactly what is defragmentation and so why do I’d like it?
Defragmentation is similar to cleaning house for that computer machine; it accumulates all of the different parts of data that are spread across your hard drive and puts it away together again. Why’s defragmentation important? Since every computer is affected with the roll-out of fragmentation should you don’t clean your safe-keeping in the hard drive, your computer suffers.
Disk fragmentation happens whenever a file is separated into pieces to sit in regarding the hard drive. Since files are always being written, truncate, resized rewritten and fragmentation is usually a natural event. Whenever a file is distributed over several places, it will take longer for read and writes method to proceed. Even though eating habits study fragmentation is a lot more extensive: Slow PC performance, extended boot-times, accidental crashes and freeze-ups – a whole wherewithal to boot up whatsoever. Really plenty of users blame these issues across the OS or just think their computer is “old” when hard drive fragmentation is generally the specific culprit. And defrag hard drive is the best cop in handling him.
Although inbuilt defrag tool obtains the Windows 7 operating system, however periodically the inbuilt tool doesn’t defrag the fragmented documents. However, inside certain position, this tends to slow computer performance. The scenario goes more drastic if you notice some strange error messages while accessing data on Windows 7. During these severe cases, in case you’re inbuilt tool fails to defrag hard disk, then user has to look up for much efficient software to carry out the defragmentation process. However, on the subject of performed the defrag operation on Windows 7; Drive Defrag will be the finest tool online.
The following are the few points which you should remember while performing the drive defragmentation.
- Ø Call off all the programs which can be automatically set to run about the particular time frame.
- Ø Ventilate every one of the temporary files with all the disk cleanup choice to release the area for storage.
- Ø Abort all applications and delete all unwanted files before commencing the defrag procedure. Just as if the applications are unlocked, then a defrag process normally takes more time to realize.
Defrag Drive software analyses the complete Windows 7 hard disk drive storage and file location than it inside the hard drive. Following your analysis process is absolute; it generates case study report whose turn makes it possible to find the complete idea about the fragmentation stage. As well hard drive, this tool also performs defragmentation of flash drives too. Along with all the system response pace, this tool also increases the booting speed using the device. It may also increase the speed of visitor and many types of other applications that are running on Windows 7 storage. Also, one can possibly also have it to perform NTFS drive defragmentation. Moreover, it offers two options to defrag the fragmented information. The short defragmentation mode selection of this tool facilitates you to definitely defrag the actual sort of data like media files and program files easily. Plus the deep defragmentation mode utilization of the application allows you to defrag any type of fragmented data such as complete drive on Windows 7.
The tool can be obtainable from this link location. As well as the tariff of it isn’t so expensive.
Mac File recovery software is the one of the advanced tool to recover lost, deleted, formatted or inaccessible files on Mac OS. This Mac file recovery software helps to recover lost data from any of the storage device which is supported to Mac OS like, Memory card (SD, XD, CF, MMC etc.), USB drives, iPods, external hard drives, cameras etc. Mac file recovery software is one of the powerful and advanced recovery software which helps to recover entire hard drive and restores your valuable data which is lost due to deletion, corruption of hard drive, formatting of hard drive, re-installation of OS etc. By using file recovery software you can recover deleted pictures on Mac, including audio files and video files etc. But before executing the file recovery software you must know, what are the reasons due to which your data may get deleted from such devices? Some of those reasons are mentioned below,
- Formatting or re-formatting of Mac volume.
- Failure of process of partition or re-partition of Mac hard drive.
- Virus or malware attack on the storage device.
- Corruption of Master Boot Record (MBR).
- Unexpected system shutdown due to power shortage.
- Abrupt removal of storage device while transferring files.
- Accidental emptying of trash folder.
- Corruption of Mac partition due to virus attack.
- Damage of file system like HFS, HFSX etc of Mac system.
- Use of same memory card in multiple devices e.g., camera, computer etc.
- Accidental deletion of data using “Command+Delete” or “Format” option.
These are the most common reasons due to which you may face the loss of data from storage device. So there are some precautionary steps which may helps to prevent loss of data in future. Some of those precautionary steps are mentioned below,
- Keep updated antivirus in your system, to avoid virus or malware.
- Keep good quality UPS to avoid unexpected system shutdown.
- Remove external storage devices properly.
- Always maintain backup of important files.
Still if you suffering from loss of data from Mac system then use Mac file recovery software. This software has lot of working capabilities those are mentioned below,
- Mac file recovery software supports to recover data from many popular brands of hard disk drives like, Seagate, Hitachi, Maxtor, Iomega, Toshiba, Buffalo etc.
- Mac file recovery software supports to the file system like HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT etc.
- This software has advanced algorithm to scan entire hard disk in short time period and recover it.
- Mac file recovery software is capable to recover more than 300 file types on the basis of unique signature with its name, size, date and file extension.
If you want to try for this software then it is good news for you that you can download its free demo version and try for recovery before purchasing this software. Mac file recovery has provided with user manual with snap shots how to recover lost files.
Hard drives are used to store large amount of data in computer system. Hard drive interacts with operating system through file system. The different file systems are FAT16, FAT32, NTSF, NTSF5, HSF, HSF+ and ExFAT etc. The different types of hard drives are IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA, PATA, and SSD. Now a day’s people are using external hard drives also for storage purpose. The most commonly used external devices are USB hard disks, these devices have storage capacity up to 2 TB.
Hard drives stores all your data including Operating System, thus you should take care while booting the operating system, installing dual operating system and partitioning or repartitioning the hard drive etc. Because there is a chance of deletion or lose of files and folders in these cases. In some critical situations deletion or lost of files and folders is quite common, it is not a matter how you care about your things. If you lost a most important data from hard drive you feel very bad, and a question arises in your mind that how to perform my hard drive recovery task. Instead of worrying, you should spend few minutes about how to recover data hard drive definitely you will get solution.
There are numerous reasons for hard drive gets formatted:
- Accidentally pressing “format” option leads to lose of huge amount of data stored in the hard drive.
- While intentionally formatting some partition, accidentally formatting another partition tends to lose of data.
- During installation of dual operating systems, partition may corrupt due to interruption like power supply failure causes partition format.
- Removal of existing partition occurs when replacing free space among the partitions, results into lose of data.
- Hard drive may corrupt due to abnormal shutdown of system while updating latest version of software and system configurations or due to Blue Screen of Death leads to inaccessibility of the data from hard drive.
You have to take back up of hard drive using external devices like USB hard drives, and connect external power supply while upgrading software and system configurations. By chance if you don’t have backup, it is recommended to use Hard Drive Recovery Software.
Hard Drive Recovery Software recovers data in less spam of time, handles complex situations very effectively in few steps. It requires 50 MB for installation. It is used recover all kinds of documents and media files such as audio files, video files, and RAW files etc. The software offers you to preview of deleted or lost files and folders before placing them back. Works well with file systems like HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, NSFT, NSFT5, and ExFAT etc. It also supports up to 300 file types. The software supports Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 etc.
You have a choice to use demo version of this software by clicking download button. If you satisfied then you can purchase this software. If you are installed demo version then it scans the entire hard disk in few seconds, recovers deleted or lost files and provides preview of the recovered files. You have to use licensed version to restore the files.